- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- PC Type:
- 32-bit, 64-bit · x86_x64
- Oct 14, 2020
CoolTerm is a freeware serial port terminal software download filed under network software and made available by Roger Meier for Windows.
The review for CoolTerm has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
CoolTerm was developed as a useful and user-friendly software and acts as a serial port terminal application.
CoolTerm is a tool that's geared towards hobbyists and professionals with a need to exchange data with hardware connected to serial ports such as servo controllers, robotic kits, GPS receivers, microcontrollers etc.
Features and highlights
- Capability of multiple concurrent connections if multiple serial ports are available
- Display of received data in textual or hexadecimal format
- Sending data via keypresses as well as a "Send String" dialog that support data entry in textual or hexadecimal format
- Sending data via pasting of text into the terminal window
- Sending of text files
- Capability of recording received data to text files
- Local echoing of transmitted data
- Local echoing of received data (loop back to sender)
CoolTerm 184.108.40.2061 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from network software without restrictions. CoolTerm 220.127.116.111 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
- CoolTerm Download
- Freeware Network Software
- Major release: CoolTerm 1.8
- Serial Port Terminal Software
We have tested CoolTerm 18.104.22.1681 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans.